Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The past few weeks

This is what happens when I let Brandon take her while I go do my shopping...lol!!
She was loving her Sweet Surprise cookie!! Just a little preview of what her birthday will be like!!
One day we got done swimming and I brought her in to dry her off and change her clothes and as soon as I got her diaper on she was out so I slipped her shorts on and took her pic. She was exhausted!!
She loves to take rides on her cousins little four wheeler with her daddy!!
Here she is trying to help Grandpa mow...she loves loves loves it when he mows.
I dont do a very good job at keeping up weekly with this so here is some pics from the past few weeks. I will also post some of Ava's 10mths. I really am goin to try to get better about this. So here are some pics of my baby the past few weeks ill try to let you know whats goin on in each!!

No comments: